Membership of the IPF is on an individual basis. We do not currently offer corporate memberships. To join the Investment Property Forum it is necessary to have a proven background in the property investment field. Whilst all applications are carefully considered on their individual merits, as a guide we normally expect applicants to have a minimum of three years' professional (post-graduate) experience with at least two in property investment and/or finance. It is likely that you will be in a fairly senior position within your organisation.
There are also a number of university masters level investment/finance courses that we recognise as providing the relevant skills necessary for those operating in the property investment market. The successful completion of one of these provides fast-track membership, providing that the applicant has two years of relevant professional experience. To see the courses where this applies, click here.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Join in active debate with other senior professionals working in the same market.
- Gain full access to our Research Programme and topical publications including our market surveys.
- Attend exclusive free member-only events held throughout the year.
- Programme of free webinars and online briefings.
- Attend free seminars, run almost on a weekly basis in London, the Midlands, the North of England and Scotland.
- Attend, and bring guests to, the highly successful Annual Lunches and Annual Dinners held in London and regionally.
- Attend the IPF Annual Conference at a reduced rate.
- Access to Investment Property Focus articles, with industry insight and in-depth research findings.
- Further discounts and special offers on a range of industry events and publications.
APPLICATIONTo apply for IPF membership, please download a form, complete it and return to the IPF Office ([email protected]).
Please note: All applicants are required to be proposed and seconded by existing members of the IPF (when automatic membership does not apply). Your proposer and both seconders should not all work for the same organisation, either as yourself or each other.
The membership fee for 2021-22 is £255. Our subscription year runs from 1 April - 31 March.
We aim to process applications as soon as possible, and your membership will be activated upon receipt of payment of your subscription.Application form 2021
If at any point you have any queries regarding your application, please contact the IPF Executive:
email [email protected]