BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Join in active debate with other senior professionals working in the same market.
- Gain full access to our Research Programme and topical publications including our market surveys.
- Attend exclusive free member-only events held throughout the year.
- Programme of free webinars and online briefings.
- Attend free seminars, run almost on a weekly basis in London, the Midlands, the North of England and Scotland.
- Attend, and bring guests to, the highly successful Annual Lunches and Annual Dinners held in London and regionally.
- Attend the IPF Annual Conference at a reduced rate.
- Access to Investment Property Focus articles, with industry insight and in-depth research findings.
- Further discounts and special offers on a range of industry events and publications.
APPLICATIONTo apply for IPF membership, please download a form, complete it and return to the IPF Office ([email protected]).
Please note: All applicants are required to be proposed and seconded by existing members of the IPF (when automatic membership does not apply). Your proposer and both seconders should not all work for the same organisation, either as yourself or each other.
The membership fee for 2021-22 is £255. Our subscription year runs from 1 April - 31 March.
We aim to process applications as soon as possible, and your membership will be activated upon receipt of payment of your subscription.Application form 2021
QUALIFICATIONSMembers are most likely to have achieved a relevant professional and/or academic qualification or equivalent.
The following academic qualifications provide automatic access to membership on completion of a membership application form, providing the applicant has the required two years' professional experience.
- MSc Finance & Real Estate, University of Aberdeen Business School
- MPhil Real Estate Finance, University of Cambridge
- MSt in Real Estate, University of Cambridge
- MSc Real Estate Investment, Cass University Business School
- IPF Investment Education Programme, Henley Business School, University of Reading
- MSc/RICS Diploma in Property Investment, University College of Estate Management
- MSc in Real Estate Investment and Finance at Heriot Watt University
- MSc Real Estate Economics & Finance, London School of Economics
- MSc Real Estate Investment, University of Reading Business School
- MSc International Real Estate Investment & Finance, Nottingham Trent University
- MSc Real Estate Investment Finance, Oxford Brookes University
- MSc Real Estate Finance, School of Real Estate & Planning University of Reading / ICMA Centre
- MSc Real Estate Finance & Investment, University of the West of England
If at any point you have any queries regarding your application, please contact the IPF Executive:
For information on student membership of the IPF, click here.
email [email protected]