The industry group of choice for the future leaders of the property investment industry.
Formed in 2011, this subgroup of the IPF provides a specific network for the next generation of leaders in the UK property investment industry. It has grown to 400+ members from 250+ organisations including fund managers, private equity principals, real estate investment agents, lawyers, accountants, investment managers, consultants and bankers.
By joining the Group, individuals, who will typically have at least 3 years of post-qualification experience, receive the full benefits of IPF membership, as well as gaining access to opportunities and events tailored for Future Leaders. These include:
- Sector-leading guest speaker events: past speakers have included CEOs including Bill Hughes Mike Hussey, Guy Grainger.
- High-profile site visits: including Battersea Power Station, King’s Cross, the Leadenhall Building and Victoria.
- Diverse seminar topics: proptech, ESG, D&I, debt markets, fund structures, ‘alternatives’, regional investment, global perspectives
- Mentoring: an established programme exclusively available to Future Leaders which offers mentoring and guidance with individually matched long standing IPF members.
- Networking events: members’ drinks; Annual ‘Not at MIPIM’ and ‘Not at EXPO’ breakfasts; joint events with other real estate organisations
With 70+ annual events (Future Leaders and main IPF events combined), active members will easily fulfil their CPD requirements with a balanced mix of in-person and virtual events.
Current and past Future Leaders Committee members include : SEGRO, Legal & General, LandSec, Cromwell, Barclays, CBREGI, Fiera, Savills, JLL, Colliers, Eversheds, JMW and Bedell along with a plethora of innovative entrepreneurial real estate focused businesses.
New members who are under 30 years old at the date of their joining are entitled to 50% off the standard subscription fee. Existing members who are under 30 years old on the first day of the subscription year also receive this discount at renewal.
Immediate Past Chairs in order:
Matthew Bird, Cromwell Property Group
Tom Davies, Bedell Cristin
Vicky Skinner, Urbanest
The Committee look forward to welcoming you to a Future Leaders event soon.