The Investment Property Forum (IPF) is an individual members organisation for those operating in the UK commercial real estate investment market.
Our strength lies in the diversity of our membership of 1,800 - including investment agents, fund managers, bankers, lawyers, researchers, academics, actuaries and other related professionals. From our head office in London and through our regional boards, we are active in London, Scotland, the Midlands and the North of England.Join the IPF Brochure
Overview of the IPF's structure and activities
To enhance the understanding and efficiency of property as an investment, including public, private, debt, equity and derivatives, for our members and other interested parties, including government, by:
- undertaking research and special projects and ensuring effective communication of this work;
- providing education; and
- providing a forum for networking, discussion and debate amongst our members and the wider investment community.
IPF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
The IPF and its membership has always sought to find ways to increase the diversity of our organisation. In order to further support these efforts, the IPF Operational Board in February 2022 agreed to formally adopt diversity and inclusion guidelines for IPF boards, committees, events, membership and broader activity. These guidelines are as follows:
- Greater diversity with respect to age, gender, disability, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation should be sought in the following:
- The recruitment of new IPF members
- The membership of IPF Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- The membership of other IPF committees and boards.
- The commissioning of research as part of the IPF Research Programme.
- The speakers and panellists at IPF events, seminars and conferences.
- The IPF will actively promote and encourage diversity in IPF boards, groups, committees etc., speaker panels at IPF events and any other groups related to IPF activities.
- These are guidelines with no specific rules or penalties for not meeting them. But all IPF employees, Operational Board members, SIG chairs, members of SIGs, members of IPF boards and committees and all IPF members are encouraged to seek to meet these guidelines.