Accelerating housebuilding: The central role of Homes England
Co-founder of Argent and former IPF chair, Peter Freeman was appointed Chair of Homes England in October. He has kindly agreed to brief IPF members and take questions on Homes England’s role in:
• creating a development pipeline to enhance housing and employment opportunities across England;
• delivering the new Affordable Homes Programme outside London
• supporting smaller builders to maintain the diversity and the resilience of the housebuilding sector;
• Agreeing placemaking partnerships with councils;
• increasing the use of modern methods of construction (MMC).