IPF Conference 2020
Terms and Conditions:
• Bookings are accepted only in writing by completion of this form. Please include your email address as all communication – including updates or changes to the date, time, venue or speakers at the event, delegate/guest lists and presentations/feedback following the event – is sent via email.
• Unless otherwise stated, information given in this form will be recorded and held by the IPF for accounting and IPF marketing purposes only. This information (and subsequent information received in the case of multiple places) will also be used to create a name badge and list of attendees. We do not share this information with third parties for marketing purposes.
• Payment is required with the booking unless an invoice has been requested. Any request for an invoice must include full details as to the correct addressee and address, together with the purchase order number, if appropriate. All payments for delegate places must be received no later than 1 February 2020 or immediately if booking is made after 1 February 2020.
• Substitute delegates are accepted at any time, subject to a top-up charge of £210 + VAT where a non-member is substituted for an IPF member.
• Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following:
• On or before 31 December 2019
– 10% administration charge
• 1 January – 31 January 2020
– 50% administration charge
• On or after 1 February 2020
– no refund
• The IPF accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions as expressed by the speakers, chairman or any other persons at the event.
• The programme and speakers may change at any time and without prior notice.
• Further information about catering will be sent to you in due course, however please note that kosher meals are likely to be subject to an additional charge, which is payable before the event.
• The IPF’s Privacy Notice also applies to this booking.