IPF Conference 2022
• Those attending must adhere to any government/Hilton London Tower Bridge restrictions in place at the time of the event.
• While there are currently no government restrictions on events of this type, we want to ensure the safety of everyone attending the Conference as much as possible, and ask you to take a lateral flow test the day before the Conference and only attend if the test is negative. We ask that you take a lateral flow test within 3 or 4 days after the Conference and report any positive results to the IPF as soon as possible.
• Should government and/or Hilton London Tower Bridge Covid-19 restrictions and requirements change, these terms and conditions will change accordingly. We will notify you of
•Cancellation of the event due to Covid-19: if government guidelines change so significantly that we are unable to run the event, any payments made to the IPF will be refunded in full.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Unless otherwise stated, information given in this form will be recorded and held by the IPF for accounting and IPF marketing purposes only. This information (and subsequent information received in the case of multiple places) will also be used to create a name badge and list of attendees. We do not share this information with third parties for marketing purposes.
• Bookings are accepted only in writing by completion of this form. Please include your email address as all communication –including updates or changes to Covid-19 restrictions, the date, time, venue or speakers at the event, delegate/guest lists and presentations/ feedback following the event – is sent via email.
• Payment is required with the booking unless an invoice has been requested. Any request for an invoice must include full details as to the correct addressee and address, together with the purchase order number, if appropriate. All payments for delegate places must be received no later than 7 February 2022 or immediately if booking is made after 7 February 2022.
• Substitute delegates are accepted at any time, subject to a topup charge of £175 + VAT where a non-member is substituted for an IPF member.
• Cancellation due to a positive COVID-19 PCR test. If you (or someone close to you) have received a positive PCR test result and this means you are required to self-isolate, and are therefore unable to attend the conference, you are welcome to nominate a colleague to attend in your place. In this instance, there will not be a top-up charge should the person be a non-member. We will require some form of proof that you are in self-isolation.
• Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following:
• On or before 28 January 2022 – 10% administration charge
• 29 January – 6 February 2022 – 50% administration charge
• On or after 7 February 2022 – no refund
• The IPF accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions as expressed by the speakers, chairman or any other persons at the event.
• The programme and speakers may change at any time and without prior notice.
• Further information about catering will be sent to you in due course, however please note that kosher meals are likely to be subject to an additional charge, which is payable before the event.
• The IPF’s Privacy Notice also applies to this booking.