To mark our 30th Anniversary, we are holding a half-day symposium on Wednesday 16 May 2018 to highlight key issues being considered by our special interest and other groups within the organisation. Although the event is to celebrate a milestone, the emphasis is very much on looking forward- to 2030.
With speakers representing many aspects of the property investment world, we will look at the impact of economy and politics on investment, global retail trends, large-scale residential investment, ESG performance, indirect investment development, and the impact of disruptive technology on investment and the economy.
Priority will be given to bookings from IPF members.
IPF members: £110
Academic and students who are IPF members: £55
Non-members as guest/s of an attending member: £165
(Max of 3 guests per member)
No VAT is chargeable.
Please complete the booking form and email to firstname.lastname@example.orgIPF30 Symposium Booking Form
Booking is subject to the terms and conditions below. In completing and returning the form you are agreeing to these terms and conditions:
• Payment is required with the booking form.
• Annual Membership subscriptions are due on 1 April. We will accept bookings at the member rate but for any that do not pay their 2018-19 subscription by the date of the event we reserve the right to invoice at that date for the balance between the member and non-member rate for all tickets booked.
• Cancellations must be in writing and are subject to a 10% administration charge, but no refunds are made for cancellations notified after the 25 April 2018.
• Substitute delegates are accepted at any time, subject to a top-up charge of £115 where a non-member is substituted for an IPF member.
• The IPF accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions as expressed by the speakers, chairman or any other persons at the event.
• The speakers may change at any time and without prior notice.
• Information given in this form will be recorded and held by the IPF for financial and IPF marketing purposes only. We do not share this information with third parties for marketing purposes.
• For any non-member guest places, a follow-up email will be sent requesting names and organisations.