IPF/SPR European Outlook Joint Event: Property Cycles in Continental Europe
Following the recent presentation by Robin Goodchild on property cycles in the UK, this seminar will widen the scope to consider property cycles in Continental Europe.
Our three speakers will consider the following:
• What is driving economic cycles across the major European countries?
• What is the driving property cycles and how do they differ across markets?
• How does the maturity of different markets affect the cycles?
• Why some markets appear to be continuing with strong growth even after many good years?
• What is the impact of a long-run low interest rate environment and currency movements?
• What is the outlook for European property cycles?